Hard to believe it’s almost 2016 and already time to look back at the crazy amount of baked goods that came out of my kitchen this year. I love everything that I post on this site, but of course I have my favorites. It’s always interesting to see what your favorites are and which recipes are viewed way more than others. The Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies were again a front runner this year, but recently the Soft Sugar Cookies with Vanilla Icing have been extremely popular.
Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and e-mails over the past year. I love hearing about the recipes you try and can’t wait to share more in the coming year. Stay tuned for some exciting site updates coming soon, including a recipe index page that will make it a lot easier to browse past recipes. Here are the top 10 most viewed recipes from 2015…maybe you can add some of them to your “to bake” list for 2016. Have a wonderful New Year!
- Soft Sugar Cookies with Vanilla Icing
- Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oreo Cake Pops
- Marble Cupcakes
- S’mores Bars with Marshmallow Meringue
- Double Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
- Homemade Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-tarts
- Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake